My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Sunday, December 18, 2005
3:32 AM
Unknowingly, I'm caught in a tug-of-war situation. It doesn't help to know I'm the only one in the sunshine team while the rest are pulling on the other side of the rope. I always thought the more effort I put in, the flag in the middle will move towards me. I was wrong. The strength of one is never enough to outwin a group with teamwork.
Occassionally, I feel like I'm winning when the flag's closer to me. Yet more often, I feel like I'm on the losing end, each time having to convince myself that hey, I've got to understand. It's never good for anyone to be in a tug-of-war. Just as I'm having it hard, everyone else is too.
I got to be understanding.
My hands are full of blisters, I'm tired of having to constantly pull. I suspect the only way everyone can be happy is to be out of the situation. I'm letting go now, not because I want to, but simply because my source of happiness is still you.
If you're happy, I'm happy.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!